Sunday, August 17, 2008

Listing..Shipping...and color snapshots! my rant..

Today is a day I NEED to list...But I must confess, summer is the HARDEST TIME TO LIST!
The minute you get to where you know just what you want to put up on auction...the sun just shines a little too bright...and you want to run outside and take advantage of the warm beautiful weather...

then....
this week, it seemed everyone paid..all on the same day...so I had over 100 items to ship..all at once...so i sat (yes during the warm beautiful August days..) inside and worked on shipping... hours and hours...(it really takes a long time..i mean really takes time..so i dont mess up)

NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING...

Ebay is a wonderful outlet for us frustrated retailers...
and doing it all on computer is a wonderful way to meet people from all over the world and make wonderful friends and customers....

BUT...
we are in chicago...and it is august..and warm..and pretty out..and the sun shines in on my computer.....and i just want to stop listing.....and enjoy the day

so, i admit it...my photo room is so full and i have so many photos..that it could take me months to get through...now normally in a typical week...i can list loads and loads up on line...but today..the sun is shining on my computer......

but the youngest daughter just had her college bill due this week....
so...i am listing...slowly...and really trying...

so i found some fun color vintage snapshots...
they are so much different than anything i usually have in my store
but to tell you the truth...they just caught my eye...that i just HAD To put them on auction.....

cute color snapshots..love the one at the top of this post....all that fruit ...oh so vintage...
hmmmm

reminds me of summer fruit.....

hmmm summer...
oh my it is hard to list!!........

cathi

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation