Monday, November 9, 2009

What a Gibson Wedding photo.................





Well, This week...has been full...............we finally got an offer on our house...and so it is that crazy time when we have to go thru all the numbers...and at the same time.. I have been trying to get photos up...hunt for more photos..(have an appointment tomorrow to meet with some people who want to sell their photos) and still try to get the house together.............BUSY ...

then...............in the midst of it all...i found THIS..............

now understand..I find photos all the time..in fact it is my day job! then i put them in files and keep them safe ...then, when i am going to list photos, i go thru my photo room and then decide what to post.

so I was in my photo room ......and I was FRIED..really stressed...and trying to be calm (which was not working!) and then i found THIS.............

now the color on this is BEAUTIFUL...
the dress...oh so lovely..........
and the woman....so attractive...( in my DREAMS i look like this!)
the man...boldly sitting in the chair....

beautiful image...
calmed me right down...loved it....

so my pep talk for this week is ..if things get a little rough......take a moment..look at a photo or two...it can really help....

OR if you get frustrated and everyone around you is driving you nuts.....

you might like this photo instead!!

cathi

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation