Thursday, November 5, 2009

News...Deals...and more....

As I have shared in other posts...my daughter Jjay has a new store...and I wanted you to ALL know that she is having a SALE! If you are interested in DEALS ...the name of her store on ebay at this moment is charjayhay .

She is going to be featuring lots of mid century things...and lots of old 50's photos..
and she has BIG DEALS THIS WEEK!!

As for Chatham Ho Treasures....well, lately, I am in love with the 20s and dance photos and all of that..(although there will always be brides in my store!)

This is one of my latest photos...this is from a movie that was done in 1928........oh to dress like this on a daily basis..must have been fun...............

anyhow..wanted to let you know...........................................

cathi

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation