Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving & Dancing


Dance is the hidden language of the soul.

There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique.

You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled, then something has been lost.

~Martha Graham


I love dance photos..maybe because these days, I am older, don't move as fast or as well..but in my soul..there is a dancer inside. It could be a piece of music that makes the dancer within me begin to twirl...or it could looking at a large field in a distance...and picturing running and dancing through it...

The photos of the early 1900s dance..to me are the most beautiful..

this next month, I will be listings some special dance photos from several collections that I have found...

so as you think of what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving, give yourself a moment...
dance in your heart as you think of those things...


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Cathi

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation