Friday, December 11, 2009

More Mother & Child Photos..........................



Well we are only 2 weeks from Christmas as I write this...and as much as I want to show you so many photos...I just can't pull myself away from Mother & child photos...

I love them!
I must admit...they are not always easy to find...I am sure that is because these are the ones that are kept in families...so these dont show up all the time...but every now and then...I strike Gold..
and that is this week!! GOLD!
The first...
IS AMAZING and it is REAL ...not one of those photos that are posed and are of models..but this is a wonderful photo from a photographer taken in a clients home of a beautiful mother and her child..
do you not LOVE those clothes? I mean..how come we cant wear something like that???
Then the second...
well..she is just too pretty!! and that baby soooo young...how in the world does she keep her hair when that baby is soo young!! beautiful...

and the third..
(in person this is a true 10!!)
is one of my favs..the dress..the way that baby is sure to be pulling on the beads..(beads..come on now..who can wear beads around a baby??) it is simply lovely!!

during this Christmas season...when we celebrate the greatest birth...I am often drawn to those beautiful photos of mothers...

a year ago...i lost my own mother during this season...and this year..i have grown to only love and appreciate her more...

and my own children...

ah the beauty of moms...........
(but you sure won't catch me in BEADS with a baby!!)
cathi

PS:
AS A MOM...I WOULD BE REMISS TO NOT LET YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT JJAY IS UP TO IN HER EBAY.
CURRENTLY, SHE IS GOING TO BE MAJORING ON WEDDING PHOTOS AND HER STORE'S NEW NAME AND NEW LOOK IS
CATHERINE SIMMS VINTAGE WEDDING PHOTOS
CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation