Friday, September 18, 2009

Jjay OPENS NEW Ebay STORE!!! w wedding photos!



Can I brag about my daughter???
I know ...this is a blog about photos...BUT...I must tell you what an AWESOME daughter I have!

She is now Selling on Charjayhay's vintage finds Now, I originally started this store, and named it....so that means she will probably come up with some very clever name..but for now..this is the name of the ebay store (oh and we just got TOP SELLER status!! yeah!)

On her website..you will see 1950s Midcentury finds...fabrics..photos..things like this...

AND

WEDDING PHOTOS..
1920s and before..
Like this INCREDIBLE photo I posted here...

so NOW we are officially in competition!!! Smile!!
She has GREAT taste and this lovely image is from her new collection!!

Chatham Ho Treasures (my store) will be focusing on photos BEFORE 1950...
and I have loads of fun vaudeville...(I have officially fallen in love with this era)
and of course

I will always carry
Wedding photos...
.................................................................................................................................

So please visit her....she is lonely over there..and misses all of you!!

I, on the other hand am so happy to be back!!

Have a great photo loving day!!

Cathi

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation