Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to Fish for Vintage Photos

Ah, it's summer time & I haven't even gone fishing... But I have gone fishing for vintage photos and have found lots of good "catches" Such as this one. This photo is of a man fishing in Lake Wenatchee in August of 1911.
I'll bet if I saw a photo of a man in August 2009 fishing in Lake Wenatchee, it wouldn't look much different. Some things just stay the same. Its a comforting fact, when so much around us changes.
I wish I was fishing right now.
Wish it was time to relax and enjoy the stillness of the water, and the gentle pull of a fish at my reel...
So, if you can't get out there and look for some real fish, make sure to look for some vintage photos! Now is the time. Summer is a great season for deals!
*Jjay

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation